Flame Retardant, UL94V-0 listed
AH2P is strong, flexible, flame retardant, and UL94V-0 listed flexible exhaust hose. It is suitable for a wide range of applications from dust collection on conveyors, grinders, buffers, polishers, machine tools, surface grinders, woodworking machines, table saw, and removal of smoke, fumes and airborne particles.
Construction: 2-ply 100% polyester neoprene coated flame retardant to UL94V-0 rating with a reinforced high carbon crush resistant spring steel wire helix.
What is UL94V-0? UL-94 is the Standard for Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and Appliances. Within this standard, materials are subjected to various burning tests to see their performance in flammable conditions.Flammability UL 94 V (V=Vertical) method “evaluates both the burning and afterglow times after repeated flame application and dripping of the burning test specimen” in a vertical burning test.
To attain the UL 94V-0 standard, samples must have met the following criteria:
- Burning combustion is not sustained for more than 10 seconds after applying controlled flame.
- Total flaming combustion time for 5 samples does not exceed 50 seconds.
- None of the samples burned up to the mounting clamp by either flaming or glowing combustion.
- None of the samples dripped flaming particles that result in the ignition of the surgical cotton below them.
- Samples did not exhibit glowing combustion for more than 30 seconds after removing the second controlled flame.
By meeting or exceeding the standard, UL 94V-0 rated flame retardant hoses are certified for fire resistance and self-extinguishing characteristics. The UL 94V-0 rating ensures that if the hoses are subjected to a flame, they will not act as a fire promoter to spread the fire further.
Source: Flexaust & Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Standard Length: 25 ft. or 12 ft. 6 in. for $10 cutting charge.
Temp. Range: -40ºF to 250ºF